Saturday, May 24, 2008

ART - The Madness Loop & Tower of Pain

May 31, 2008 @ 0800

This morning's training included the Madness Loop & a new addition - The Tower of Pain. Statistics for this mornings loop - Ride Time: 1:00:30 / Average Speed: 11.4 MPH / Max Speed: 22.8 MPH / 2 short breaks due to a mechanical issue and Spencer's endo.

The Tower of Pain consisted of 5 reps of the following: 7 stories of stairs (multiple flights), 200M sprint, 5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 crunches, 200M sprint. After the 5 reps we concluded with a 1/4 mile run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madness - It may be helpful to training planners if we put up 3 months in advance and then posted the days we can make it (thus putting our money where our mouthes are). Oh, by the way...I will never bonk again due to lack of training. Soooo...Train Hard, Race Easy.

Mike Bellows said...

Wow! This was a good work out. It's Monday and my calves are speaking to me (things like what did you do that for and so help me I will cramp up and make you cry like a baby). Thanks to Spence for making this workout possible( like I would have completed 5 sets without the peer pressure). Train Hard and Avoid the Bonk.